Thursday, November 14, 2013

Missing blogger shows up


Hello!
How is everyone? 

I tell you what, I have gotten SO into
doing watercolors and drawing, 
that I kind of forgot this place on the web
(and in my heart). 
***

I was a vendor at the Hayloft at Port Royal
barn sale, which was so fun. 
I have participated in that three times now. 
Super fun! 
***

I posted a photo of our living/dining room
on FB asking, "why is it so grannyfied in here?"
The answer, straight across the board was..
the wallpaper. 
Oy vey!  Yes, it was and I couldn't see it!!
SO. Wallpaper is off. WHEW.
Now, I'm in the process of spackling
cracks and chippy places. 
I have chosen a grayish pale blue 
and am so excited to see it done. 
I sold the tired couch and will 
have a bare area until a new plan 
unfolds. 
***

I have been thrilled to have a FB reunion
with many cousins and we have 
enjoyed getting to know each
other better. 
This one, Denise, has started a blog
and etsy, only yesterday. 
She needs your love and care!
Will you give her a visit and a comment
to welcome her? 
Thank you so much! 

***




12 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Good to know you are well. Have a good day Diane

Lena said...

I was a little worried about you, I'm so glad your time has been spent on creative things. I love your drawing and watercolor. I wish I could do so well, as that is one of my biggest wishes, to be able to draw well.

Your new living room will be so nice. Sometimes, it's good to just start all over again.

xo

Deb @ Paper Turtle said...

Well hello there, long lost friend! :o) Actually, I wasn't too worried about you since I'm all up in your business on Instagram. I have really enjoyed seeing your watercolor pieces, Phyllis! Thanks for the link to your cousin's blog. I went and left her a little love. xo

Kathleen Grace said...

I've missed you! I signed up for instagram but never did anything with it and FB gets spotty attendance. I'll stop over to your cousins blog right awaqy and say hi. Don't be a stranger Phyllis! Your watercolors just get better and better:>)

Denise NMI said...

thanks Phyllis, for sending me some positive vibes for My little blog. You are the only one I know who does this so it may be a long time before I have many readers.

AntiqueChase said...

Hey girl! Nice to see your post!

nancygrayce said...

You are so talented!!

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

So good to see you again! I've missed you!

see you there! said...

At last!!! I don't much do FB or other stuff and I was getting kind of twitchy coming here and not finding you.

Your watercolors are amazing.

I'll go waive at Denise now.

Darla

thesilverofhisfining said...

Welcome back! It is good to have a life beside the virtual one, isn't it? I missed the wallpaper because I'm not on Facebook. I don't envy you the job of removing it and fixing up the wall. I did visit your cousin Denise's blog. She's a natural. I hope she sticks with blogging. I enjoy keeping in touch with my cousins via the internet too. Pretty nifty! Joyce

thesilverofhisfining said...

Welcome back! It is good to have a life beside the virtual one, isn't it? I missed the wallpaper because I'm not on Facebook. I don't envy you the job of removing it and fixing up the wall. I did visit your cousin Denise's blog. She's a natural. I hope she sticks with blogging. I enjoy keeping in touch with my cousins via the internet too. Pretty nifty! Joyce

thesilverofhisfining said...

Welcome back! It is good to have a life beside the virtual one, isn't it? I missed the wallpaper because I'm not on Facebook. I don't envy you the job of removing it and fixing up the wall. I did visit your cousin Denise's blog. She's a natural. I hope she sticks with blogging. I enjoy keeping in touch with my cousins via the internet too. Pretty nifty! Joyce