(altered slightly for interest...nobody cares about my tonsils...)
1) Were you named after anyone?
yes, a friend of my mother's
2) When was the last time you cried?
today actually...I had to say goodbye to two kittens
3) Do you like your handwriting?
to tell the truth I so rarely ever write anymore...only my name
on an occasional check or document! I used to write pretty...but
my husband has gorgeous handwriting! Wouldn't you know it...he
4) What is your favorite lunch meat? Ummm...we are going to change this to something more fun...
Tell a favorite childhood memory. :)
Okay, there was a community college across from our house and all the neighborhood kids love to play on the grounds of it. It had a huge tree toward the back which had a wide limb we all liked to sit on and talk the hours away.
5) Do you have kids?
Three teenaged boys! I couldn't be prouder of them and am so thankful for them.
6) If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
7) Do you use sarcasm alot?
Yes :/ When my kids fuss about somebody or what they are doing, I'll say, "let's kill them!" It kind of gets the point across that they are
judging too harshly. And obviously they know I am not serious.
8) (the tonsil question was here....)
Do you panic in emergencies?
For some reason, I'm a clear thinker and don't panic, which I love.
I will say though, that I have not been in a grand emergency but little ones...except for the time I got robbed at my teller job.
9) Would you bungee jump?
Heck to the no.
10) What is your favorite cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats!! I'm not about to read the label either because more than likely it is loaded with sugar.
11) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Darn, are you WATCHING?
12) Do you think you are strong?
Muscle-wise I can't move a pencil without help.
Mental strength I think yes...I have the holy spirit to help me fight battles and have learned to draw on that. So with Him I am strong.
13) What is your favorite ice cream?
Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla
14) What is the first thing you notice about people?
If they are "open" to speak to me.
15) Red or pink?
I cannot do this. Both.
16) What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My mouth. It is crooked :/ like this :/
17) Who do you miss the most?
18) What technique do you need to work on the most?
I don't think I know any techniques? I'd like to learn ukulele.
19) What color shoes are you wearing?
I'm barefoot. This is Kentucky.
20) What was the last thing you ate?
Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream :)
21) What are you listening to right now?
My son at college!!
22) If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Fuchsia! It's fun to say...Fewsha, fewsha, fewsha :)
23) What are your favorite smells?
a baby after a bath, wood smoke and fresh cut grass
24) How important are your political views to you?
I can't separate them from my faith..very important.
25) Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Once again, I can't choose! I will say though, that I haven't stayed in a beach house but only hotels on the beach.
26) Favorite sports to watch?
My husband has golf on and I don't mind it at all...I think I
probably like snow sports the best.
27) Hair color?
Loreal 6? or 7?
28) What is your eye color?
29) What is your favorite food?
Grilled things...whether hamburger, portobello, vegetables or fruit
30) Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy all the way. I don't watch scary movies.
31) Last movie you watched?
We Bought A Zoo
32) What color shirt are you wearing?
a light aqua and a necklace to match!
33) I skipped one...which was do you wear contacts?
no. I have a tiny bit of astigmatism in one eye...I also have a spot of blindness that came from me having Histoplasmosis as a child.
It is in the center of that eye and I cried for two years straight trying to get used to it. I don't think of it anymore.
34) Summer or winter?
Winter, hands down! I also have MS which involves a warming shiver and summer is treacherous for me.
35) Favorite dessert?
I'm going to say this layered situation that has a cookie-like crust, chocolate pudding and cool whip. Oh! And pecans are involved.
36) Strength training or cardio?
37) computer or television?
computer!!! I don't dig t.v.
38) What book are you reading now?
I am not reading anything.
39) Do you drink?
(this question, I changed)
I rarely do. I don't mind if you do.
40) What is your favorite sound?
41) Favorite genre of music?
Christian modern I guess...Toby Mac specifically
42) What is the farthest you have been from home?
43) Do you have a special talent?
44) Where were you born?
45) Where are you living now?
46) What color is your house?
47) What color is your car?
48) What is one article of clothing you wish you could wear that for whatever reason you don't think you can, you don't?
(the original question was...do you like answering these questions?)
a dress with a tiny waist!
You ALL are tagged to answer them :) Hope you know me a little better!