Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hibernation






It has snowed some today but our temps are two degrees too warm for anything to happen yet. 
Hubby is still trying to get well with his Bell's Palsy and we are 
just hanging out. 
Boys are video gaming and mama is trying to keep all tummies
full and satisfied. (Tall order there, right, moms?) I'm quite sure I fed them yesterday and they are all hungry again today! 
I used to love dressing them in Christmasy things for a photo. 
And I loved kissing all those warm little faces all excited 
over the season and the lights. 
I'm so excited about what it will be like to be a grandma
someday! I'm jumping the gun, though...not time for that
yet! 

We are listening to Toby Mac and his new Eye On It cd. 
My middle boy went to the concert and brought me that. 

What's up for New Years eve, friends? 
We have no plans, per usual. 
I do wish you a Happy New Year with health 
and prosperity! 


                                

8 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I am so glad we don't live where it snows! I would never leave my house......the very thought of snow scared me! Odd, I know!

Trust me, grands are the best!

We will have our usual New Year's Eve right here at home, sweet home!

Happy New Year!

Carole said...

Hey Girl can you believe I'm blogging and taking a break from IG? haha We are getting clobbered with snow but it's pretty ...Now:) Sounds like you're having a great time with the family. You made me laugh with that comment about feeding the kids yesterday. Hubby always says....she doesn't need to eat( meaning me) she ate a couple of days ago....gets a big laugh but I've heard too many times:)
Happy New Year
Carole

Kathleen Grace said...

I'm praying for your dear hubby. I hope he is making progress in his recovery! Snow everywhere here, I WISH I could hibernate for a while:>) We don't have much planned for New Years, we were invited to a friends house but I have to work until after 7 pm and by then I probably won't feel like going out (sheesh! what am I 102?)
I'm a party pooper tht way. Lol.

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

We arrived in Maine late yesterday afternoon, I've got plenty of snow, I'll send you some! LOL!!!

I sure hope your husband is better soon! Sending good wishes for a Happy New Year.

Kelly said...

Oh, sounds all sooo familiar! Keeping everyone's bellies full, gaming, music of all types with this crew and pondering memories of the past.
I had to laugh when you mentioned grandchildren cuz I said just the same thing but, I too, recanted cuz really tooo sooon yet! Although, I tend to worry I may be to old once they do come about,especially now that I turned 5o this year.
Oh yes, I wanted to tell you that my hubby had Bells Palsy about 10 years ago. Such an odd ailment. Hope your Hubby feels better soon.
We have plans to visit with my mother in law for New Years! No big plans here either! We like to play the game catch phrase, eat and make a bit of noise at midnight, if we stay awake!:0
I did post a bit and plan on one more with a family photo soon! We shall see!!! :)Happy Sunday!

see you there! said...

Hybernating sounds good to me about now. Sure hope Mr. Bliss starts feeling better soon. Have a Happy New Year. We will have to celebrate in the morning as I'm sure we will be in bed long before the festivities start tonight. We're Old Folks, dontcha know.

Darla

Glenys said...

Happy New Year!!! Hope your 2013 will be a blessed one.

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

Staying in and feeding your boys sounds great to me. I got to feed mine a couple of times during the holidays, but never all at the same time. Treasure these days! High five back at you I'm-not-an-A-either friend. Are you serious about the invitation? I could get excited!