Thursday, November 29, 2012

Testing 123 darnit


Source: Greige 

Thanks go out to the blogfather who allowed me to upload a pic. 
I see everyone on blogger is saying the same thing...out of space. 
I hope it is a temporary glitch! ? Who knows. 

I apparently saved this image to my desktop one day as I drooled 
over this wonderful wicker chair. 
I can't think of a table in which this chair wouldn't be
wonderful with! 


look! a second photo...posted hours later, though

These letters by Swarm out of Amsterdam are available
individually at Anthropologie. I saw them
recently and they are a foot and a half tall. 
$48 each, they are hand-painted on canvas. 
Cool gift, if you aren't in need of the
entire alphabet ;)

Annnd suddenly the blogfather says "no more, girl!"
Such a shame as I have much to show you from 
my day in Nashville recently. 
I met up with a friend and we shared a meal at the
Cheesecake Factory. 
We had peppermint cheesecake and ohhhh 
would you love that! 
Hold that thought...maybe soon I can show AND tell. 


7 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I think we all got that message......I was surprised, but gave in and decided to pay the 2.50 a month.

mijbil said...

Tip: upload your pics to some other platform (Google+, Facebook, Flickr or anything else) and then publish them on your blog via link, so that you don't need to upload them on Blogger. That should do the trick, I think! :)
Big hugs from Sweden, and, if you want, join my little gnomes giveaway! :D

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Mine is still showing only 6.5% used and I have 3 blogs....... I don't understand it. Have a good weekend Diane

see you there! said...

Ouch to the picture thing. Hope you find a work around. Blogger gets kind of strange from time to time. They keep "fixing" it when it was fine in the first place.

Love that wicker chair tho.

Darla

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

I just love that chair, so if you buy it and get tired of it, I am your girl! So glad you had fun in Nashville. Did you go to West Elm? Love those Anthro letters too!

nancygrayce said...

P.s. I WANT that chair!

Lena said...

When I was pregnant with my son, my friend Beth was learning to make cheesecakes, and she'd show up at least once a week with a new one for me to try. No wonder I gained so much weight! LOL! We never did have peppermint though....that sounds really good! I should look for a recipe.

I hope all is merry and bright!

xo