Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Batty for Bantys





Tag or placecard for you to print

My husband came home recently with 
a set of Bantams someone had given 
him.
We tossed 'em in the coop and slung 
food and water out there for the last 4 weeks.

I decided to let everybody free roam the other
day and as we puttered around doing
yard work...lo and behold we 
realized the rooster 
is in fact a dog.

This little guy who now has a name,
"Scooter" follows me everywhere.
He stops in front of me as if wanting
to be picked up, which I gladly do.

In the house, he will sit and stay. 
I'm anxious to find out what else he
knows over time. 

You know, he probably can read and
other non-chickenly things, don't you think? 

Thanksgiving blessings to my friends in the USA...
and regular blessings to all of you in other
countries!
Shout out to the HATTATS in hmmm...either Budapest
or Brighton methinks...
Martina in Germany! 
Olivia in Paris! 
Natalia in Russia! 
Diane in the Charente! 
Koralee in British Colombia!
Monique in Canada!
Clare in Herefordshire!

I am thankful for ALL of you :) 

Did I miss you? 
Leave a comment and I'll catch you later ;)


7 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!!!<3
LOVE your new friend!!! I thought the first 2 pics were of a real bird stuffed and it didn't make sense and then I also remembered you had recently received some new birds. So I see that its just a new family pet. Very CUTE, I might add!!! I now have learned a new word Bantams!
I finally posted last week and I hope to get one more in later this week as well!
Thanks, for nudging me. I need it sometimes! Blessings<3

Olive said...

A sweet pet chicken is a great family addition. Happy Thanksgiving.

MaidMarion said...

Cool!
Have a wonderful family Thanksgiving!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Oh dear... now hubby is going to want one! He and I both had chickens as kids. Foxes got the last of his granny's chickens, and no one has had them in our family since. But this photo of yours... perhaps some fowl are on our horizon!!!

see you there! said...

Adorable bantys. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

Darla

Kathleen Grace said...

Oh my gosh! I thought you had a stuffed chicken in that bowl! how on earth did you get the little stinker to just stand there like that? He's so cute!
Happy Thanksgiving Phyllis!

Karen June Miller said...

I thought it was a stuffed chicken at first, too! Ha! Love the whimsical life you create and the look of your blog! Hope your Thanksgiving was extra blessed!

Smiles from Idaho,
Karen