Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend wrap-up


Floral alert!
These blossoms came from Kroger and were $1.62 
per package...this arrangement has four. 
Who can resist? 


I'm still flying high from the barn sale
I was in over the weekend. 
This was my view from where I sat :)
If you didn't see my booth...look at the last post, below. 


For many vendors, this was a reunion,
since they knew each other from other
barn sales and events. 
SWEET women I am so proud to have met. 


Some of us have plans to go "junkin" 
soon. 
You wanna go? 


I had so much fun dressing myself each day.
All the ladies had on boots and many had
pantaloons, lace, ruffles...you know the look. 
I am not a country girl by any means...but I did
enjoy wearing my rubber-soled boots from Target
that I already had. I ended up embellishing
them with jute and a monogrammed
 pin I had. I told some girls that I 
was thinking of dressing "in costume"
everyday. They said no, it wasn't 
a costume, this was how they dress!

You see my rooster painting? 
A new friend did that and I LOVE it and HAD
to have it. We made some swaps. 
Speaking of roosters...we were gifted 
a Bantam hen and rooster this weekend. 
They have the cutest voices! So tiny :) 

That's the wrap, dude. 


7 comments:

Vintage Jane said...

I love my 'vintage friends' too - some are fellow stallholders, some are regular customers but we all share the vintage love! Great boots! M x

nancygrayce said...

Looks like you had a good time! I like those boots!

koralee said...

What fun...I would of love to come visit you...I spy so many lovely things I would of wanted to bring home. xo

Christie said...

Going through withdrawal today...missing all my barnyard...ummm...I mean barnsale friends:)
Love your blog here, sweetie. And thank you again for my goodies and great deals on my purchases!

Natalia Glazacheva said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! Ooh, your boots...love`em. Nice painting! Well done to your friend :o)
Have a nice day
love
Natasha

Amy said...

I'd love to see photos of your new hen and rooster!!!!

-Amy

see you there! said...

Looks like so much fun and it is always great to make new friends. Hope your booth did well. You did a very clever job decorating those boots.

Darla