Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Merci and Orange rug


Here is the sign I made for the barn sale in which I'm a vendor
this weekend. 
If you are near Nashville, or anywhere and 
want directions, let me know! 
Merci, thank you for stopping by my booth. 
I have some good stuff and some right out junk! 

I know some of you will be there in coeur (heart!).
Oh! 
I discovered thankfully, that I had some glass 
glitter gifted to me by a blogger that I'd forgotten
about. It makes a huge difference in the look.
If you haven't tried glass glitter, try it! 
However, do not breathe any in or allow a 
child to use it as it is tiny broken glass. 


I can't say what it is about this wonderful
round orangey rug I got on sale from 
Urban Outfitters...
but I have some kind of attachment. 
It doesn't match a room or porch or
hallway in or near my home. 
I'm taking it places in the 
car trunk just in case
I need a braided
rug, like pronto. 
A security rug, if you will. 



A friend showed up with a pumpkin
she had painted for me. 
A nice butterfly out of a lace design. 
"Orange rug" (that's what I named him) (he's a he)
  came in handy for it's 
picture to be made. 

Merci for understanding. 

8 comments:

koralee said...

Oh so wish I could come to the barn sale..a long drive from Canada..but have fun. And your pumpkin is soooo darling. xo

Donna said...

Beautiful blog. Where is your booth located? I am having a girls/antiquing trip this weekend and would love to see your stuff.

Donna

Phioxee said...

The pumpkin's cute. It's not scary at all. Lol

just me,
www.phioxee.com

nancygrayce said...

Oh, I wish I could be there!

see you there! said...

I quite like the fact that the pumpkin matches your new rug. Hope you are going to take lots of pictures for those of us too far away to attend the barn sale. Of course pictures may make me feel even sorrier for myself :-(

Darla

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

I am so bummed that I can't make it this weekend. I really planned to, but with all that is going on, it just isn't going to happen. Hopefully, we can stop by on our way south later this fall. Hugs! Hope you are the most successful vendor there!

Auntie Bliss said...

Donna what direction would you be coming from?

Kelly said...

HE IS A WINNER! He looks good with the pumpkin too! Wish I could come for a visit and enjoy your booth of Merci! But alas, my coeur shall be with you instead.
Had my daughter look up coeur in google translate to see how it would sound. Yikes! ;)
Bonne Chance with your sale!!!