Monday, October 8, 2012

Celebratin' this n' that


Church bells were ringing yet again this weekend.

I did the photography for our gift to the couple. 
I admit to being way too free with the editing
buttons...but this one floats my boat.
I can see it's wonky-self on a cd cover.
Here's to hoping the bride forms a band *clink*



Pleased to say, our Halloween party invites
are pouring in! 

Okay, we got one. It's so cute, I wanted you
to see it. I'll be busy about dressing my family
for this event. (We go every year and it is 
quite impressive).


The stamps are also adorable. 
Hmm...I see Zazzle on there...and by now I've 
investigated and learned that you can design
your own USPS stamps at Zazzle.com. 
How 'bout them punkins? 

7 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

I love that photo of the bride Phyllis! That girl's got attitude:>)
Going to check out Zazzle now, how cool to design your own stamps~!

nancygrayce said...

Great photo!!!

I love the invites and especially the stamps! We get invited to one Halloween party every year. It's given by a group of orthopedic doctors and it's called "Shake Your Bones"......we never go, but they still send invites.

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

That is one more invitation than we have received! I guess we need to have a party! I LOVE the first photo!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Beautiful photo of the bride, I'm sure she'll love them all!

Cute invite too! Will you bring anything? What will you make?

see you there! said...

I'll bet the bride and groom will be thrilled with your photos.

The Zazzle stamp is clever, have to see how that is done.

Darla

The Summer Kitchen Girls said...

LOVE it!! What in the world are you going as??? We'd love to know!!

Martina said...

Love these Haloween stamps - such a cute idea! Have a lovely midweek Phyllis!