Monday, August 27, 2012

Hang Ten




Ten things.

I made veggie lasagna for supper with no recipe and 
it was wonderful.

We got a good soaking rain today. 

My friend and I discussed the benefits
of spanking an unruly child. 

Every bed in our house has clean sheets on.

You could eat off of our garage floor.
If you are a dog. 

Or a cat. 

I sent my child to college with our old towels.
We got new ones here.

Lots of things you find at White Sales aren't white.

I wonder if the evergreen trees I brought back
from Alaska in my suitcase pocket will survive. 

I have panic attacks if there isn't a ceiling fan and
an oscillating fan blowing on me. 

I'm hoping our kitchen will magically have
a midnight buffet with an ice carving tonight. 


***
You? 
Share! 

4 comments:

see you there! said...

Like your list of 10 things. I hope the midnight buffet showed up for you.

Darla

MaidMarion said...

Midnight buffet....such a lovely thought!

Natalia Glazacheva said...

Hi, Phyllis! I`m so glad to be home and visit my lovely friends again :o) So nice reading your list :o)
Happy day to you, dear dear friend
love
Natasha

Kelly said...

Yes, I agree that fans are a must! Couldn't live without them! I too hope your trees grow and you will take some pictures!
Sooo, what kind of ice sculpture did you want at the buffet? Enjoy today and thanks for the smiles Phyllis!