Friday, August 24, 2012

Glamping and bread making

                    Everybody is talking about glamorous   
                          camping...that is "glamping". 
                     Some are talking others are doing!
                   And this couple has done it more than once!

I would do this and I can since we have the property for it...but if you don't, and you'd like to? There are glampgrounds that have sweet setups for you ...googlez vous for some results in your neighborhood! 

It might be a little more work, but how about that comfort level?! 
And what a photo-op for the blog, huh? 
Now, I know what you are thinking...that you don't want to squat in the woods...I've got you covered...well, so to speak. Here is the pot.

Options for this outing are endless

Would you do it?  (we are livin' on the edge here, girls...taking dares and everything! ha!) It's called middle age peer pressure! 

                                                    *****


This video was so cool, I just want you to see it...(I really want you to bake bread and call me...





5 comments:

Betsy Adams said...

That bread video makes me hungry. We eat homemade bread --but we do it the 'easy' way--with a bread machine.. BUT--even that is GOOD...

I had never heard of Glamping--but I loved it... I'd love that comfortable king sized bed --and NO bugs.... ha

What I'd really want is internet access and my TV with my stations... ha ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Martina said...

Glamping - hmmm, maybe i should think anew ... Am not such a fan of camping, butmaybe give it a second chance! And homebaked bread: Yum! This weekend? Have a happy one dear Phyllis!

Gloria said...

Hi Phyllis,

Glamping..sounds fun to me. I like camping, but not the bugs. :)

Now...bread?! I LOVE that! That video was very enjoyable to view. Oh...the life of the BAKER! Looks heavenly! I will bake some bread...when it cools down here! YUM!!

Thanks for stopping by, and for your comment & prayers. I am so thankful for any and all of the prayers said for my dear mom!

Blessings to you,
xoxo...Gloria

see you there! said...

No glamping for me, I want running (hot)water and private flushing toilets. What I really wanna do is go live with those people who bake that bread.

Darla

Pearl Maple said...

too cool, i live not far from byron and will have to swing by to check them out, isnt' this the way all bread should be made :)