Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Don't stand still, I'll paint a number on YOU


Thinking ahead to the barn sale I'm part of 
in October...I see everyone is smitten
with numerals and words on
just about anything...
so I whipped out the
paint and a brush to
give it a try today. 


24 because my husband and I are 
approaching (March) our
24th anniversary and
we met also on that day. 
So this first project
IS MINE. 

Up for grabs is the following: 



Haegar cream-colored pot/planter



A little bird told me you need a catch-all
on your desk...


$10 +shipping to your home


~Money jar~
Comes with vintage lace inside and out. 


$10 +shipping to your home. 



Spill it! 

Do you have numbers and letters 
on things in your home? 

Merci, for stopping by, friend! 

(as always, first come, first serve...I use paypal billing and will need your email address)
I am pcovington270@bellsouth.net 



4 comments:

AntiqueChase said...

I really need to put a number on something NOW :)

Kathleen Grace said...

You know, I haven't got a number on anything because I can't decide on a number! Indecisive is my middle name.

Glenys said...

Nice! :)

see you there! said...

You are so clever! I don't have any numbers or words around. Have to think about that.

Darla