Thursday, July 26, 2012

Alaska


Long time no see! 

We've just gotten home from our Alaska mission trip.
What a wonderful week...way too short! 
I was so amazed by the flowers allll over the place. 
Just beautiful. 




This was the view on our way to the Kenai Peninsula.












I had to play in the fresh water on the way :) 


I dabbled in flower play all week! 
I also yanked some baby trees up and brought
them home...some beautiful evergreens. 
I am determined to create a small Alaska in
our yard :) 

Wonder if flowers grow in heat??????

Next post we'll get into a little salmon fun...stay tuned! 
(I'm still in sleep mode...) 


5 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Fantastic photos. I have been told Alaska is one of the most beautiful countries in the world to visit. Looking forward to more pics :) Diane

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

Alaska? Mission trip? How fun is that! Can't wait to hear all about it. What is helocotton?

Love your new header!

see you there! said...

What a great trip it must have been. Alaska is a place I'd love to visit.

Darla

Jojo Caramel said...

Beautiful photos of a gorgeous place!
Have you fished salmon?

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

What a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear more about it!