Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Recently...


Our firstborn graduated...


He was, in his mother's opinion TMBBEB.
The Most Beautiful Baby Ever Born.



Our great-niece got engaged to 
TBCTSOTM.
The Best Catch This Side of the Mississippi.


Our most recent litter got into it's cute phase. 


I set up a coffee station using an old
sewing machine table in the kitchen.


And...
I finished the hutch in the post below...
I'm a happy, happy girl! 

Well, I need my furniture movers to get it in from the
garage, so...
the reveal will happen once my boys wake up,
dust themselves off, 
eat a bowl of cereal,
burp,
look out the window and state how 
hot it's going to be today,
tell me they can't find a shirt to wear,
sit down at the computer and
get involved in a two-hour video game
with some kid in Germany...

yeah, you probably won't get to see it. 

Come back anyway, okay? 
I like you.


9 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Phyllis:
Oh, the march of time!! But, not withstanding, what a fun post this is full, as is to be expected,of the most wonderful images and written with a great sense of wry humour. And your new coffee station is so chic!

see you there! said...

You tell those boys that I'm tapping my toe and waiting for them to haul the hutch into the house.

I'm SURE that will impress them, HAHAHA.

Darla Sue (to you)

La Table De Nana said...

He was so cute!

Vintage Jane said...

We're waiting ...
I like you too!

Glenys said...

Congratulations!!!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Congratulations on Shel's graduation! And on your great niece's engagement! Kittens are SWEEEEEET (I've got my eye on blackie)! Hey, how about I come around for a coffee and take blackie home???

Cape Cod Washashore said...

PS... video games played here, too... with some kid in Germany! Bet it's the same one! lol

susan@avintagefarmwife said...

Is your adorable boy as talented as his mom? I bet he is! Love the engagement photo-so sweet. Can't wait to see the hutch. You have been a busy girl! Hope you have cooler temps today-we do and it makes all the difference.

Kathleen Grace said...

Congrat to that beautiful boy, and your luck great niece:>) Good thing I don't live close enough to sneak over and steal that kitten...Now where's that hutch?