Friday, January 6, 2012

Mrs. Parisienne Farmgirl


Angela is a fellow Francophile who does amazing things with macarons!
 (besides being a wife and mommy extraordinaire...that should NOT have been the second thing I said about priorities might be a little skewed?)

I subscribed since she is speaking deux of my languages
(not fluent in either!) 
I hope to learn more French. Just curious...any of you speaking
it fluently? 

I also have big intentions of submitting an article. You see,  I'm 
a farmgirl too. That strikes me as funny for some reason. I think 
I've always thought of farming in a hot/sweaty dirty kind of way. 
Truth is...I'm in a rural area on a huge piece of property and I never get very dirty (you can't avoid the heat here...or the humidity WHEW) Sweating is not optional in Kentucky or Tennessee. I have to say I hail from both as the state line goes through the yard. 

It isn't nice to talk about yourself as much as I just did. Please forgive. Stop by and say something in French or English to Angela about her venture. Oh now I'm being bossy! ;)


Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Ya girl - you are bossy, "Make it good
" I think is what you said in my comment box - that made me laugh!
Thanks for your support!
the Parisienne Farmgirl’s Giveaway Fantastique
Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine

Clara said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!
Thank you for your visit :)

Kathleen Grace said...

I'm heading over there now, thanks for the shout out. Farmgirls unite!;>)

Martina said...

I used to speak frensh fluently, but it's "rosted" now! I really need to freshen it up - Paris, here i come ;)

see you there! said...

Enjoyed the video. I can't wait for you to write an article.


Cape Cod Washashore said...

Bonjour, fraulein! Laba Diena, mademoiselle! (There... I've mixed three of my family's languages -- the only language I'm fluent in is Danish... and I mean the pastry! lol)