Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to routine!


hello all! 
whew! 
what a celebration, huh? 
we had a wonderful Christmas and took off to Key West
for five nights. 
It has been a long time since we took a family 
vacation. 
So many facets to traveling...tips to pay and 
tickets to argue over. Lordy...no wonder a certain
airline went bankrupt. 
I am a former employee and certain
things were way under par. 
Key West was entertaining and warm. 



We didn't have a car and did lots of walking which
hopefully counteracted some of the intake if you 
know what I mean ;)
Food was good and plentiful. 



So much to do here...
I thank you for stopping by and I want to tell
you so much more! 
Soon! 
Love ya :)



9 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

So THAT'S where you met someone from my home... we have loads of snowbirds down there. What a LUCKY FAMILY to have such a fabulous family vacation! Can't wait to hear all about it! Happy New Year! One of my resolutions is to finally meet you... might not be this year, but it's certainly a resolution. ;)

Martina said...

Happy new year and cheers to many more blogging adventures!

see you there! said...

I love going somewhere warm in the winter. I'll bet you had a great time. Tell us more!

Darla

Kathleen Grace said...

The trip soounds divine Phyllis! I hope you share more, love the photos of warmth and sunshine and happy family:>) Happy New Year!

Lea said...

Hey girl,
Looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so happy you and your family got away for awhile!!! Happy new year Phyl!!!

nancygrayce said...

I'm a native Floridian and I've never been to Key West.....but I have close friends who may be stationed there soon and I will then make a trip for sure! I've heard it's a great place to visit!

We're slowly getting back into a routine here too.....just in time for tax season. I call it "no see husband for many moons" season. Sigh

helen tilston said...

A perfect getaway which is always delightful in winter time.

Happiest of new years
Helen

Glenys said...

Happy New Year!!

Elizabeth Maxson said...

Happy New Year!

Thanks for sharing...and yes, love to walk too!

Thanks for visiting my blog, I am on a blog trip...visiting all my blog visitors. May not be Key West...but no pain in the butt security checks for my trip either. :-)

Big hug
Elizabeth :-)