Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sweet Paul

His online magazine is impressive! A nice place to hang out if 
you can't for some odd reason enjoy the incredible fall weather. 
There are pages and pages to enjoy and it is good stuff on top of good stuff. 
Now if you have never looked at an online magazine I'll tell you this...

hover your mouse over the sides of the pages and arrows will appear (on both left and right side pages) so that you can flip through. 


This picture made me smile because yesterday in cleaning out yet more of my aunt and uncle's house...I found a thermos with a pump 
type top in faux bois that someone had gifted them with. One of my boys is pretty woodsy and likes to camp, so I gave it to him and told him it was for his hot chocolate. I'll have to turn his next campout into a photo-session now! 
I'm going to shut up now so you can head over to see Sweet Paul who also has a blog wouldn't you know it ;)

3 comments:

Glenys said...

Visited his blog but I have to stop cause I'm just too hungry!

see you there! said...

I'm going to spend some serious time this morning with Sweet Paul. Shhh, don't tell DH, heehee.

Darla

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Phyllis:
There are some really rather good online magazines these days we are beginning to find. We have not heard of 'Sweet Paul', but shall certainly check it out on your recommendation.

Hope that you are enjoying a wonderful week. Thank you for your kind comment on our previous post to which we have made a general reply.