Friday, October 7, 2011

Bowls and Rolls

My friend, Kathy, is the best. 
I'm just gonna brag on her a moment here...
she is the mother of two beautiful and sweet
Kathy is a homemaker who also works outside the
She designs patterns for sewing pillows...
very crafty and
This girl can cook, design a website and take
amazing photos! 
She is a Christ-follower that I admire. 

Kathy's etsy is featuring
wooden handcrafted dough
bowls by her husband Earl
(the cheesecake baker...where is that man?)

I have a couple of antique dough
bowls...they are really fun to 
fill and display in all seasons. 

Do you have one? 

I spotted these rolls on Pinterest
They look so amazing...I'm gonna try them. 

Are you a bread maker? 

Do you know where Kathy's husband is? 
(probably in the shop making dough bowls...)


Kathleen Grace said...

He's right here Phyllis! lol Making pies, coffeecakes, cheesecake and dough bowls. Yeah, I'm pretty darn lucky:>) Thanks for the shout out, and hey, I feel the same way about you my friend. You are one awesome lady:>)
I do bake bread and I'm heading over to check out that roll recipe! It looks scrumptious!

Lena said...

Those rolls look wonderful! I am an occasional bread maker, and everyone loves my cinnamon rolls, which I rarely make now, 'cause we're needing to watch our calories closer now that we're older, but I sure do enjoy making those.

I do have an old wooden dough bowl that I love to decorate with.

Good friends, what would we do without them?


nancygrayce said...

I passed through my bread making phase years ago! :) The dough bowls are great though!

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

I love the old dough bowls. I managed to find one at my first tag sale when I arrived in the USA. As you said you can put just about anything in them and they look great. I want a roll!

:-} Lorraine

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Phyl, What a special --and talented friend. We all need friends like that!!!!

Those rolls look so good. We have a breadmaker --but I am dieting now. Dang it!!!!