Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Read this:

it was a batter-dipped fried oreo kind of weekend. 
well, sunday anyway...
my big boy had a hankerin' for something sweet and fattening. he is a rail so it was all good until i started popping them into my mouth...
have you ever eaten one? 
they are really yummy, i wouldn't mislead you...

my littlest planned a campout for himself and a friend saturday night. he forgot we  live in the flood capital of the world. 
not really. i don't know where that is...well, it might be here. 
i know several people answering to "noah" these days. 
anyone in the sheetrock business should be looking
at a huge market here soon...
anyway!
i thought my boy was so cute in his brother's rubber
boots with his tent over his shoulder walking
off into the woods. 




he and his friend had to come in during the night
because it was raining so hard. 
they still made some good memories anyway. 



my middle boy coming off the soccer field...
his team has lost only one game this season. 
he has a coach from the UK who is really talented. 

i hab a code. 
a bad head code. 
my throat hurts and i want a visit from Starbucks. 
ZZZZZZZZ.

14 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

Your header is so pretty:) A famous chef here makes fried Mars bars:) Thanks for sharing your son's adventures:)

see you there! said...

I think I'd have to pass on those fried cookies. I mean, a girl has to watch her figure, right?

Love the pics of your boys, they sure are growing up.

No coffee for you, you need a cup of tea with a big old slice of ginger steeped in it. Hope you feel better soon.

Darla

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love those boys and their parents...m....

Paige Thomas King said...

i had a discussion with a favorite customer yesterday (he's 5). it centered on oreos--he's particularily fond of the the double stuffed!
hope you feel better soon.
the sun is shining here in clarksville--at least, at the moment!

Jojo Caramel said...

Yum! It sounds delicious! I've never eaten these! Hope you'll feel better soon :)

Martina said...

Is that a cookie inside a fried thing? Looks interesting - and delicious! I'd like to try one now! Hope your throat gets better tomorrow! Sage is great for that. Take care!

Kathleen Grace said...

Oh heavens to Betsy, that Oreo thing looks tempting!
Hope you feel better. I find Chinese hot and sour soup always makes me feel better when I have a cold.

Merci-Notes said...

ooo, i hope that your feeeling better Phyllis! However my guess is not!
GARGLE (i used Listern)
Take your vitamins
REST
drink OJ
go to bed early
GARGLE a lot!
put your toothbrush in a glass of alcohol every time you use it put it back in the glass of rubbing alcohol

I could not believe how tired i was.. crept up on me and then it was hard to breath!

So please let those wonderful men of yours do a few favors for you.

take care!

Love, Mary

Amy said...

Starbucks almost always make it better. (wink)

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight

tea time and roses said...

Hello Phyllis!

Oh my that Oreo looks so good!!:o) I would love one, two or maybe three!:o)

Smiles♥

Beverly

Liz Bradley said...

I am now folling you! Great blog, and I ADORE that dog bed!
Have a great today!
Liz

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Aww, sorry you're not feeling well and I hope you feel much better for Mother's Day! Cute pics of the boys!

Glenys said...

Mmmm so yummy. I'm craving for chocolate and bakery breads right now. I've always wanted to go camping. Happy Mother's Day to you!

Faded Plains said...

Mmm...that looks so good! I love that your son can camp in the backyard...so fun!