Monday, May 9, 2011

Inspiration Vacation!





























































pinterest 




Poster here




















wow! this was a hard post to put together LOL. probably full of errors! i'll edit in a moment. 


how YOU doin?
i see these things on the 'net and say to myself "you oughtta show the girls this"...so, i am ;) showing you.


top photo: a runner of doilies?  cool!


second: oh man, Fidji brand shoes...I love them! want some!

third: posters/prints from the Keep Calm site are so fun :)


fourth: a wreath made from dad's ties! or granddaddy's ties!


hope your mother's day was sweet. mine was :)  

11 comments:

Little Leslie said...

I love the tie wreath. Thanks for showing it!
Leslie

Kathleen Grace said...

Hmmmm...I've got a bag'O doilies that I had no idea what to do with...looks like I know now:>)

Little Leslie said...

Yes, I got a lot of fun old things at our local flea market, on Saturday. One of the best buying days I've had all year. Thanks for commenting!
Leslie

Jojo Caramel said...

How nice! I love the red shoes!

Martina said...

Love the doilie table runner! Have posted something similar once and would still like to have a go on that project! Hope you day is happy and relaxed!

see you there! said...

Those are some cute shoes. Never heard of that brand. The doily runner is So You!

Darla

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Phyl, How are you? Hope your family spoiled you on Mother's Day....

Thanks for the pictures.. I especially love that last wreath. Even my hubby has a gazillion ties. That would make a neat wreath. Thanks.
Hugs,
Betsy

Glenys said...

Great pictures! I like the shoes, the neckties wreath is awesome and the little kitty is so cute!

Amy said...

I've got to try that wreath! It's adorable!!!

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Thanks for stopping by today! Love the collection of photos you put together! I especially like the wreath!

Happy to hear you had a wonderful Mom's Day!

She'sSewPretty said...

I love that doilie table runner! I marked it on Pinterest too. You'll have to send me your name so I can look you up.
Those shoes look comfy. I'll have to look for some.