Saturday, May 14, 2011

chatterday



well that was interesting! 
blogger being out of business and all...
i don't know how many times i tried to leave a
comment, forgetting i couldn't. 
it's nice to be back! 





i just had to show the cuteness that is going on here!
these babies are so precious. 




my baby turns twelve today!
we are hosting a massive watergun fight in the backyard. 
radical, i know. 
girls are coming...who knows what will happen?


my middle boy and i are participating in 
an outdoor flea market between festivities here.
i'll take some pics so you can 
say "awww, phyllis, that would be fun!"
and 
"i hope you make some money"
and
"did you really sell that platform rocker for only $79??"

I'll take a pic of the pile of cash too...you come back!




6 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Well it would be fun and I hope you do make a BIG pile of money:>) Happy birthday to the boy, a watergun fight sounds like the perfect party!
And oh my goodness I ♥ kittens so much!

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

That watergun fight sounds like fun! Who won!

I'm waiting for your "Other Self" post!

Math is fun!

blessedmom's simple home said...

Oh, those sweet photos are making me sorry I got our cats fixed!! How precious those babies are.
Happy Birthday to your baby too. They grow up way too fast, don't they? :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

see you there! said...

How did the water fight go? What did you sell at the flea market? I'll bet a basket of those kittens would sell right away. So adorable!

Darla

Pearl Maple said...

Aren't they darling little creatures, thanks for sharing pics of your little treasures

Jojo Caramel said...

Awww how sweeeeeet!

Blogger still doesn't work correctly for me :(