Monday, February 21, 2011

same song different day

dear alfred.

i fear that if you stay, i'll have to invest in a large primitive cabinet or hutch and invite many of your friends over. it isn't that i don't want a large primitive hutch full of y'all but balls are still flying in this house due to the growing boys here. you need a home where tea parties are held, perhaps? 
                                              sincerely,
                                                                auntiebliss
                                     










Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own free slideshow design

~you will click each number below the photo to see all images...


working on etsy update as we speak...
coming soon: 
my obsession with enamelware buckets! 

9 comments:

Martina said...

I like Alfred - he's got that vintage - je ne sais quoi! Awww, so want to go fleamarketing again - in the sunshine! Have a nice start into the week!

Kathleen Grace said...

Such a shame, Alfred is so darn attractive, I can see why you would be tempted to keep him around. I'm sure he'll find a wonderful home somewhere:>)

I'm Cindy said...

I didn't get it!! I'm a dork. Had to see the pic to know what you were talking about. Made me laugh at myself!!!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

What a cute post to share sweet Alfred :-) I understand about the "balls flying" though...I think I might say everyday "No throwing in the house!" Boys :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

see you there! said...

I want the cage flower holder. I went to Etsy but can't figure out how to get through all the registry stuff and buy the darned thing. HELP!

Darla

Jojo Caramel said...

I like Alfred as well :)

Trishia said...

You've got me addicted to SmileBox and the way you use it is so freakin' ingenious:)

Little Leslie said...

Thanks Auntie Bliss for becoming a follower on my blog. I like yours and will continue to follow, as well.
Leslie

Cookie said...

Miss Blissity,
You could send Alfred over to stay with a friend until that house full of boys calms down.
Or, you could buy another piece of furniture.

Cookie