Thursday, January 20, 2011

What to do with $700


via neiman marcus

maybe the decimal is in the wrong place?

i just was searching for some cute ballet flats...
when i saw these and the price i thought i'd go 
see what else you might do with $700.




*she got eyelashes (who knew?)

or grow some food 


~don't have any land? try this:




              

i'm quite content with my eyelashes and i got some new ballet flats (unused ) at a thrift shop yesterday for $2. 
i'm smitten with the truck garden... but we are blessed with a large backyard...so
if and when $700 comes my way, i suppose i should plant the garden...


what would you do? 

8 comments:

LemonyRenee' said...

Oy!

Long live good thrift shops!

The French Bear said...

Buy a ticket to come and see you!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xx

Martina said...

I'd by new canvases and colors and for the rest i'd like to get some real cute jewelery. Sen such lovely things lately on Etsy!

Kaybe said...

Love your new header (it is new right :) I agree wholeheartly! Long live the good thrift stores. I've been seeing these ballerina flats in a little carry purse so you can slip off you heels and get comfortable. Not that I wear heels - I'd be trading my Haviana's which is a parallel move.

Take good care,

Karen

Loui♥ said...

$700.00?
A plane ticket home to Florida !!
won't need any shoes there as i plan to bury/dig/drag my toes through the sugary white sands of the Emerald Coast of the Florida panhandle!!
warmest sandy hugs..
Loui♥

Kathleen Grace said...

$700 bucks to blow on ANYTHING? First I would stare at it for a long time and think of how many ways I could spend it, (and that would be a lot) and then I would blow it on a new sewing machine that monograms. And then I would make that money back;>)

see you there! said...

Those shoes? Some people obviously have more money than sense. Just think, you could buy 350 pair at the thrift store, LOL!

Me and $700 unexpected dollars? I'd probably fondle it for awhile and then put it in the bank. I know that isn't exiciting but I have to have a long think before I spend - free money or not.

Darla Sue 2 U

Jojo Caramel said...

:-)