Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Shuffle





*the Buick family did an incredible photo shoot and turned it into a video at the library! Wonder what I can talk my family into??


*Shame on you ETSY! and on the one year anniversary??? how cold!


*Blissitydoodah's choice for photo session all time favorite!
(Alyssa you keep me on my toes! AWESOME job with they styling.


*ApronThriftGirl is starting a linky party called Collect Share~have a look.


*Adoptez la brocantitude!  French window shopping vintage style.



are your sunnysides up?







8 comments:

AntiqueChase said...

A little soo sunny and WARM here... it's going to be 80 degrees today...

Is it okay to say I want some winter back??

She'sSewPretty said...

That is such a shame about Etsy closing the Haiti by Hand shop. I agree with you...shame on them!

La Table De Nana said...

I agree! I wonder why? really..

And I love the Youtube..I love Lolab../never knew it was on there! Thanks.

Kathleen Grace said...

Fun links! Hope your weekend is cozy:>)

Kathleen Grace said...

Well, fun except the etsy one. Stinkers!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Thanks for the links, and the info. So sad about etsy doing that.
Have a blessed Sunday!
Blessings,
Marcia

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Thank you for stopping by to say hello:) I love your blog and just became your newest follower. The name of the free advertising and fun is 'Blogger's Bodega'. It is scheduled to start tomorrow. We are very excited about it. So happy you will be joining us:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

koralee said...

Fun post today....happy monday...it is always good to ask WHY? xoxo