1) I have my middle boy home sick today
2) I colored my gray roots
3) I made potato salad
4) I cleaned out the cutlery drawer
5) because we got new flatware
6) I saw an Off-Broadway show last week...
a Gershwin musical called 'Swonderful.
7) It was wonderful.
6) It was dedicated to my uncle Charles whom I recently lost
7) He would have LOVED it
8) I found my uncle's Gershwin cd before going to the show
and listened to it
9) One of my boys is singing at Disney World in December
10) music is a sweet gift from God which gives us joy when it is
happening and memories later on!
Ambrosia Punch is one of my favorite recipes.
Some of you have gotten this from me already,
but I wanted to share it again since it's been awhile.
Mix the pineapple juice, orange juice and cream of coconut and chill.
Add the gingerale just before serving and mix well again.
This is so good for a brunch!