Wednesday, November 3, 2010

mixed bag monday


good monday good friend!
i'm digging out of the household clutter that 
has been the weekend...
t'would not be a good time
to show the house
lucky there are no visitors expected
?

was that the doorbell?
no. and whew. 

i've layered unfinished projects in many corners here

wonder if the Where Women Create people 
would be likely to want to photograph 
any of it? 
oh sure, the Where Women Meant To Create But Didn't folks would!
~~~~~~~~
Today I am:

1) listening  to her! (playlist...several songs)

2) praying for them

3)thankful for YOU! 

And the water that is miraculously falling out of our parched sky...*squint* yes, water!

4 comments:

* French Farmhouse 425 * said...

~*~*Hope you have a wonderful and productive day my friend!!! Hugs, Rach~*~*~*

Hilary @ Sweet as June said...

I love those maps ;)

see you there! said...

The frame and vintage picture? Wonderful!

I'm so glad I can have blog visitors without subjecting them to the mess, LOL. My computer has a built in webcam but you'll notice I don't use it. There are reasons... many reasons.

Darla

Kathleen Grace said...

My laundry isn't done and my floor is unswept, but here I sit visiting you. No worries about the house being a mess, lol, we have all been there. Poor Haiti, I pray for then too.