Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

i don't remember ever dressing up before!
this is my boy the Joker


i don't really like witches but i did want to wear striped stockings!


my husband even got silly!


this little piggy is one of my bestest friends

this little knight lost his daddy to a drug overdose a few weeks ago.
his little brown eyes and eyelashes rip my heart out!

our little town had "trunk or treat" with a street blocked off and car trunks open, with the owners handing out candy

these babies are some of my favorites :)
i've watched them grow up
meet Aracelli, Denise and Eduardo.

oh, katie...go wash your face!

this isn't the one, but I do have a friend who is a police detective and she is expecting...and wears a gun on each side of her belly
(also probably one of the most feminine girls I know)

miss arleth

our new pastor
donald trump
he will not find any towers to purchase in this town.

friend/blogger Mary Isabella's grandbaby
Kylie

we rolled up the streets. 
and tucked them in with sweet dreams.


10 comments:

see you there! said...

Looks like you had a great time in your striped stockings. Loved all the dress ups - I got a little owie in my heart when I read about that little knight losing his daddy tho. Life. Sometimes hard.

Darla

Polish and Pearls said...

Oh no...the little knight breaks my heart :(

Kathleen Grace said...

I always love seeing the kids dressed up. So cute...and speaking of cute, you are cute as can be all dressed up:>)

La Table De Nana said...

What cute pics! We had snow!!It's so different in colder weather.

She'sSewPretty said...

Eek! Love your witchy self!! I think I'm going to cut my hair short again. Yours is so cute! Your son is a handsome joker! The sweet little guy steals my heart too. Give him a hug from me.

Cabin and Cottage said...

What fun! Glad you got to wear those socks!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

You and Kiley are the prettiest witches I have ever seen!!!! LOL...m...

Monica@The White Bench said...

You were superb!!!!!! What a beautiful witch!
Monicaxo.

Jojo Caramel said...

You are all beautiful!!!

Jojo Caramel said...

Oh thank you!!! What a surprise!!! I love Olivia!!! We've received it this morning :-) You are a sweetheart ❤