Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10 Things and a Recipe


1) I have my middle boy home sick today
2) I colored my gray roots
3) I made potato salad
4) I cleaned out the cutlery drawer
5) because we got new flatware
6) I saw an Off-Broadway show last week...
a Gershwin musical called 'Swonderful.
7) It was wonderful.
6) It was dedicated to my uncle Charles whom I recently lost
7) He would have LOVED it
8) I found my uncle's Gershwin cd before going to the show 
and listened to it
9) One of my boys is singing at Disney World in December
10) music is a sweet gift from God which gives us joy when it is
happening and memories later on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ambrosia Punch 


Ambrosia Punch is one of my favorite recipes.
Some of you have gotten this from me already,
but I wanted to share it again since it's been awhile.


Mix the pineapple juice, orange juice and cream of coconut and chill.
Add the gingerale just before serving and mix well again. 

This is so good for a brunch! 


11 comments:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Thank you for that recipe again! ;) I had forgotten to jot it down before.

Hope you boy feels better soon!

La Table De Nana said...

I hope your sone is well soon..The punch sounds very refreshing.Thank you.

Natalie @ Blossoming Visions said...

Oh this sounds so yummy! Thanks for sharing...

* French Farmhouse 425 * said...

~*~sounds like a busy busy day!!! Thanks for the recipe too!! HUGS, Rachel~*

see you there! said...

I had a look at your fab new flatware. Really great!

So is your son singing in a group or what? Bet he's excited, well I know you must be.

Darla

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Praying he feels better soon...m...

Polish and Pearls said...

I hope your son gets to feeling better soon!

Rebecca said...

Hello
Your list is wonderful! Haven't been to the theater in forever.
That punch sounds heavenly also, I wonder if you could substitute the ginger ale for champaign? Just for the Holidays...hmmm
Thanks for the inspiration
Blessings
Rebecca

Martina said...

Sounds like you've had a good time - your list of things is full of Love! And the recipe sounds good. Must give it a try - my boys will so like this. And brunches are so good to make november brighter! Have a fun middle of the week!

Martina said...

Sounds like you've had a good time - your list of things is full of Love! And the recipe sounds good. Must give it a try - my boys will so like this. And brunches are so good to make november brighter! Have a fun middle of the week!

Kathleen Grace said...

Get out! You got that gorgeous flatware!? Serious coveting going on here. It's really beautiful!