Friday, October 22, 2010

WHOoo is into the swing of Fall?

linking today with Debra and Joyce

okay. 
thirty dollars later, (ouch) 
our porch doesn't look as if it is in the sahara or at least the dog days anymore.
what a summer! 
c'mon crisp winds! 
blow! 
i'll be in the kitchen opening the cans of pumpkin. 
that's where it comes from, right? a can? 

yesterday I played with some really old images and altered the daylights out of them and thought you'd maybe want to use them.
this band of owls would be so cute as a wrap on a styrofoam cup...
other ideas?  bracelets? (after laminating)


a little notepad? place a sepia or b&w photo in the black rectangle for a party favor. 


i like how that second guy rolled his eyes up.
checking to make sure chocolate was on the list.
i do that too. 

let me know if you use any of these, cuz i want to see what you did! 
you are so clever. ;)




I

16 comments:

see you there! said...

Your owls are great! I'd love to use them but I'm not so good at manipulating photo's and don't really like the quality when I print them out. I have a HP printer but maybe I need to use something other than plain copy paper to print on.

If I figure anything out I'll let you know.

Darla

Martina said...

Love these owls and the look on their faces! Chocolate? Oh yes, must remember to get some :)

La Table De Nana said...

The front looks great! And that's nice of you to share the ephemera:)

littlethings1 said...

Love your porch decorations !! Perfect little touches, the decorative cabbage's ( right ? )are beautiful. And I think there is a canned pumpkin bush somewhere !!!!
Eunice

Vicki said...

I've been using Picnik like crazy and can spend hours editing photos. These look great! Keep creating.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Mr. OWL I have some chocolate!!!

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

It's so fun to play with photos isn't it? Love the owls, and your outdoor basket looks so pretty. It's finally feeling cool here, and we're loving it!
Have a wonderful weekend :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

Kathleen Grace said...

I have always wanted some of those flowering Kale! I never seem to get around to planting them in the spring and I'm too darn cheap to buy them in the fall, lol. I love the image of the raven holding the banner. Did you get your swagbucks set up?

Karen June Miller said...

You and Isabella are playful pups! By the way, is it still warm enough for you to be playful in the country? And, yes Miss Bliss, pumpkin does come from cans!

Love, KJ

Cindy said...

Your new little vignette looks wonderful!
Hugs, Cindy

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Nice job decorating the basket on your porch! Fall flowers are so pretty!

Gloria said...

I love owls! Perfect for Fall...:)
Love your pumpkin and kale display,,,very pretty!
Sweet blessings to you,
Gloria @}~`}~~~

Merci-Notes said...

The first owl looks like he DID forget to put the chocolate on the list!
Yes, that IS scary!

xo, Mary

The Tin Rabbit said...

What a great blog~! I love it! Thank you so much for visiting mine! Love,love the little owls...I'm thinking of something cute! I'll be back...have a great day~

PeregrineBlue said...

you are always so so funny. i'll try downloading the owls and making a little something. you keep me coming back.

Jojo Caramel said...

Your porch decorations and the old images are very lovely :-)