Thursday, September 9, 2010

Petit Flea App

Just kidding of course...but it would be chouette, non? What does it take to create an app? Maybe I can do it...there is this one:
What an awesome vintage Iphone app!  




I don't have one but if I did...this would be on it a few minutes ago.





Some finds I found when looking around...
an ironstone creamer...
hat with millinery and velvet bow...
Creamer with lid and roses...
white eyelet table runner...
two pillow covers in vintage barkcloth...

These are for sale and I'll be glad to supply interested parties closer views... does anything grab your eye? 
email me at pcovington270@bellsouth.net and 
I'll give you a deal :) 



Oh what a barn! 
What a blue sky! 
I know if you are like me you'd love to attend a sale in a place like this...we will just. have. to. pretend!

9 comments:

Kaybe said...

I have a garage sale app on my iPod touch. I betcha you'd like that one too.

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

the hat the hat???!!!

no apps here... no iPhone nor iPod touch.

see you there! said...

What is it about old hats that I like so much? Tried to figure this one out from the photo but i couldn't.

All your flea market items are wonderful.

Darla

Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

The teapot is making me yearn for a cup of tea! Love it!

Gloria said...

What a sweet iphone app! I love the pretty teapot, creamer, and hat...your photo has such a soft tone to it...very nice!
Have a blessed day!
Gloria
@}~`}~~~

Monica@The White Bench said...

Oooh fabulous hat!!!! And creamer!! And pillow covers!! And ironstone! And I really liked your picture!!
Hugs, sending you a basket of yummy 'cyber' figs! ;))
Monicaxo

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

You're going to laugh but I don't even know what an iphone app is :-) I've heard of them of course, but I have enough trouble operating my old flip phone. My kids keep telling me I need to use my upgrade.
You found some nice items :-)
Blessings,
Marcia

koralee said...

Have a great weekend my friend...I am in love with your creamer. xoxoxo

jojo-caramel said...

Wow, beautiful hat! Nice iphone app! and I like the barn!