Friday, September 24, 2010

Vintage Inspiration Friday




Hello homesteaders! 

What ISN'T going on today? 
Whew! 
It is a jungle out there!
Traffic, noise....yep, even here in the country. 
I even had to put on shoes today!
I am though, a proud owner of a NEW
laptop charger since I tripped over the other one and broke it. 

I know.
And I lost my cell phone...
Also got a new memory card for my Canon Rebel. 
I hope it won't be so rebellious now! 


Here you see today's favorite items added to my NEW shiny Etsy shop.







Linking with Debra for Vintage Inspiration Friday today :) 

Hope you guys get out to some fun places this weekend!!! 
Fresh air, fun, friends and family!!! 



4 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Surely it isn't cold enough to put on shoes! I refuse until it's at least snowing and I have been known to venture int o snow barefoot! Bummer about losing the phone. Hope you find it, and I hope you have a great weekend:>)

see you there! said...

Since you lots your phone maybe you'll find something good this weekend to make up for it. Love the blue of that dish.

Darla

The Paper Princess said...

Hi Auntie Bliss

Thanks for visiting me at Create With Joy! DEFINITELY give that dessert a try - you won't regret it (and it will give you a good excuse for long walks in the country, lol!)

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

P.S. But, so you don't think we ALWAYS eat that way - I posted a HEALTHY recipe this evening! :-)

Debra@Common Ground said...

Great Goodies, and I love your ideas for the Halloween Tea, that old photo is just perfect!! Good Save on that, thanks for linking up with VIF!
xo,
Debra