Wednesday, September 15, 2010

From Kentucky With Love




I can't stop looking at this massive pile of corn near our business. 
There is 4 million dollars worth of it (all for the purpose of feeding cattle) in this pile. It is being covered with plastic...kind of a mega Saran wrap, I guess. 


I dunno this reminds me of the "projectile" stuff my toddlers used to have. 
*PLECHHH*




I'm gonna borrow this machine for my laundry when they are done. 



I put our growing pooping kittens out of the garage for the night and gave them a plastic box for shelter.

I didn't know they'd entertain a guest. 

I didn't put the clean sheets on and there were no cute soaps.

"Mama can we keep him???"















Oh no.
Do not turn your back on me, Shirley Temple. 





10 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Ugh, I hate possums! Aren't they just the ugliest things? After having to chase one out of the chicken run one winter and having it hiss menacingly at me I just can't stand them.

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Oh my look at that curious kitten! lol Looks like one scared little possum though. We had chickens when I was little and we found a possum all curled up nice and cozy on one of the chicken's nests... boy he though their eggs were tasty! lol

Together We Save said...

Oh I hate possums... they are so gross. I love your kitties, looks like one I had when I was a little girl.

Life is good! said...

i happen to think the possums are cute, but i wouldn't want one as a guest. you will have to have a talk with kitty about inviting someone without permission!

Kelly @ The Startup Wife said...

Oh wow, I see what you mean about the corn, hahaha. Great pictures though! Also that claw/foot/talon is really interesting! I wouldn't have guessed they looked liked that up close.

Following you now! :)

Lea said...

awwww that's a cute one. lol
Too bad they like to eat "chicken."

Hey I like your HUBBYLICIOUS picture on your sidebar. lololol You kids*
Have a wonderful day!!! Thinkin of you.... wish our cows had all that corn! It makes me hungry for cornpops.

* French Farmhouse 425 * said...

~*~*WOW thats alot of corn!!! EEEW!!! those claws look creepy.. ;)LOL..Im a cat lover not much of a possum lover though! ~*~* Rachel

Jojo Caramel said...

What is this little animal? possum? I've never seen one before! I love your school buses and your photos of the pile of corn! We never see that here!

MosaicMagpie said...

Just what you always wanted....?
Debbie

see you there! said...

The photo with the kittens and the possum is priceless. Would you believe we have possums in the garden right here "in town"?

Darla