Monday, August 2, 2010

About That 24 Hours...


Well you all had me intrigued with your ideas about how to spend 24 hours.

It appears that everyone needs rest and a bath~
and most everyone wanted to do some crafting, movie watching and sip on something.
A couple wanted to read their Bibles...one on the beach! Oh and a couple to the mountains for a view...which reminds me...
I have a recurring dream that when I go out my front door I can see the mountains and when I go out my back door I can see the ocean. Would that be fun, living sandwiched between the two? 
I'd LOVE it!

So...what would I do with my 24 hours? (besides the wonderful things you all said...) 
I'd do a photo-session in our woods with someone. Hopefully they wouldn't run away this time :)
Today I got a new lens for my Canon Rebel.


Who wants to be photographed?

7 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Phyllis, this photo is wonderful and that forest path rocks! Is that ion your back yard? I want to change my answer, I would go for a walk and picnic with my sweetie in that woods!~

tea time and roses said...

Hello Phyllis!

What a lovely photo, so so pretty. Wow a photo session in the woods sounds wonderful. Honey also has a Cannon Rebel, he loves it!:o)

Thanks for your sweet comment regarding the roses. Those photos were taken when we visited the lovely gardens at the Prado. Honey and I love to visit there and always come away with lots of beautiful roses from the garden. I am so happy you enjoyed them.

Enjoy a most lovely week!

Smiles.....

Beverly

tea time and roses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
see you there! said...

I normally run from camera's but for you... well maybe.

DH has a Rebel too and his favorite lens is a big old thing, Have fun with your new one.

Darla

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I too would love a picnic in your woods. Sitting on an favorite quilt, sipping iced tea with my sweetie!!!! LOL ...m...

jojo-caramel said...

I love this little angel runing in the woods! This is a very sweet photo!

Me :-) I want to be photographed! When shall i arrive? Shall a bring some french croissants and a few macarons with me?

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hey Girlie, Go into the woods ---and I promise, you will find tons of things to take pictures of with that new lens.....

Have fun ---and be sure and share the pictures with us.

Hugs,
Betsy