Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ovulation


Good morning!
How do you like your eggs? 
Getting rid of two roosters had it's benefits for our one hen :)
It was so fun and funny to discover eggs as if we thought it really didn't ever happen...or wouldn't for us at least!
I keep thinking of the old Green Acres show and Lisa Douglas played by Eva Gabor LOL...not sure I'm a country girl but not sure I'm NOT either! 
Life is an adventure and I love to try new things. Do you? 
We picked up some magazines on chickens yesterday and were surprised at how many different breeds there are. Some that look like Maltese dogs! 
I may soon have a white furball of a chicken in my pet purse walking thru the mall like some kind of Paris Hilton LOL! 
(I don't think so :)

The t.v. is squawking about PET HOARDERS as I type. Some lady has 250 cats in her house. Pew. 

****

Happy Anniversary friend Cookie!!!!  



7 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Good morning Phyllis! I prefer mine soft in the middle please:>) Always fun to find the first eggs and we always dispense with the roosters, they can be so mean and who needs em?

Virginia said...

Good morning my friend,
There is nothing like fresh eggs, they always taste so much better to me.You have to love those chickens…..
Sweet Blessings,
Virginia

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

They are beautiful eggs. I used to love to gather the eggs when I was a child...m...

see you there! said...

Happy Anniversary to Cookie!

I'd have a hard time breaking into those pretty eggs. Freshly laid eggs are sure pretty when you cook them up tho.

Darla

jojo-caramel said...

Beautiful fresh eggs! Happy Anniversary to your friend Cookie!

Cookie said...

Miss Blissity,

Thank you for the "Happy Anniversary" wishes! I am so honored!

I have been married for 30 years to a very special and precious man. I feel so very blessed.

We had a nice dinner for two out at a favorite before calling it a night...rather early.

:0)
Cookie

Lea said...

Pretty eggs Phyl!
You now have me hummin Green Acres I'll have you know. lol
You need to get those boys building you a big ole chicken coop and order you some of those cute chickens! I can picture you carrying one around in your purse just so's ya know... lol My nose is trying to hold it's breath thinkin bout the lady with 250 cats INSIDE the house. Pew is RIGHT. EWWWW.
Just wanted you to know I'm thinkin bout you today.... hope all is well dearie!!! Have missed you.