Monday, March 8, 2010

Cellulite and Nyquil

Good Monday morning friend! 

I wanted to remind you of the joys of lemon curd if you had forgotten of late...
I've been playing with some little tins and some dough...
I am sorry I don't have a finished tart to show you...
something final happened! 
It might require some activity on my part...another rock climb, maybe? 
From the look of things out my window I'd dare say that days spent in a swimsuit cannot be far into the future! 
How scary! 
More so than Halloween! 

But I have a really bad head cold...
HEY!
Isn't citrus a thing to battle a cold with? 
Lemon tarts have citrus...
*heading to the kitchen* ;)

************************

An angel blogger sent me this frame at Christmas...
then a neighbor gave me a bag of old linens...and I found an old embroidered napkin with my initial on it. 
If that old napkin had been around here much longer I probably would have blown my nose on it...so ...good thing it is safely under glass! 


Please go by The French Bear on Tuesday and tell Margaret *Happy Birthday*!!! 
(Also a note from my friend Misty with bone cancer...she says to tell you all thank you so much for the creative bookmarks. She apologized for not saying so sooner. 
She is still in her radiation treatments on her spine and will start chemo pills when those are done. )

13 comments:

see you there! said...

I have some of those same little tart pans. You know I love anything lemon too.

Hope it helps your cold.

Darla

Kathleen Grace said...

I think your framed monogram is beautiful, and yes, lemmon tarts are LOADED with vitamin C. Can you pass me one? I think I got your cold today:>(

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I want to wish you a very happy Birthday tomorrow. I am so glad our friend liked her bookmarks. May our Lord Bless you with a special day tomorrow!!!...smiles...m.

jojo-caramel said...

I've just bought a jar of Lemon Curd last week :) The frame is beautiful!

Je te souhaite une merveilleuse journée, en ce jour très spécial ♥

The French Bear said...

Love the little tarts, and lemon curd!!!!
Happy Birthday sweet friend!!!!!!!!
xoxoxxo
Have a wonderful day!!!
Thank you for the good wishes, you are so wonderful!
Hugs,
Margaret B

tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Phyllis!

A Big Happy Birthday to you my friend!! Wishing you the best Birthday every!:o) Enjoy your day to the fullest!!

Smiles....

Beverly

MaidMarion said...

Happy birthday! Sorry you're not feeling well...I think it's going around.
Blessings,
MaidMarion

Lea said...

How was all that cake yesterday?!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Soon as I noticed the word CELLULITE on your title, I knew I should run right over. lol EGADS... I don't even want to THINK about swimsuits. It's all I can do anymore to tan my legs out of a bottle... from my KNEES DOWN... so I can wear capris. HAAAAAAAAAAA
Loved your initial hankie....
Good thing you put it under glass! WHAT A CUTE idea! You're the best....
Have a day!

Beach Vintage said...

Gee I love old linens, just by looking at this photo I can 'feel' the fabric. Thanks for popping past Beach Vintage.

A home far away said...

It looks lovely:)

Hugs Gunilla in Singapore

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Mmmmm Lemon Curd! I hope those tarts helped out and that you're feeling better! (Have you ever tried lime curd, too... mmmmmm!) =)

casapinka said...

can't even imagine putting on a swimsuit right now. and i have a little jar of lime curd from a friend - i think i need to do some experimenting, too!

Lunch in Paris said...

Ohhh, lemon curd - one of my favorite food groups! Thanks for stopping by Lunch in Paris! EB