Saturday, February 27, 2010

Have you met Smilebox?

Click to play this Smilebox recipe: Hot Chocolate
Create your own recipe - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital recipe card personalized with Smilebox
This is the most fun to play with!
(the child is a neighbor of mine:)

There are so many ways to use your photos and I use the free Basic version.

I am always hesitant to call anything "French" because I have Mrs. Jojo who reads and is the real thing :) and I'm quite sure bloggers label lots of things "French" that maybe aren't.
Anyway....I found the recipe online and just copied it.

We shall let Mrs. Jojo give her opinion and tell us...
is there a better way to make hot chocolate?

My mother always made homemade hot chocolate for us.
She used powdered cocoa, milk, sugar and vanilla.

I maybe should think about starting a blog called SUGARFIX if someone hasn't already done that ...it does seem like I talk about sweets a lot! Or maybe I should take up kick boxing and knitting to get myself onto another subject???
Weigh in bloggers...what should I do?

5 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

I think you should keep blogging just the way you do:>)

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

SUGARFIX!!! Oh my what a fabulous idea for a blog! DO IT! You'll have followers in the hundreds, I'm sure of it!

jojo-caramel said...

C'est vrai que quand je bois du chocolat...
Je vois la vie en rose :)
Moi, le chocolat :) Voilà comment je le prépare :
Je prends une tablette de chocolat noir, je casse des morceaux. Je fais chauffer du lait dans une petite casserole en cuivre de chez Dehillerin, j'y ajoute mes carrés de chocolat...
et je me régale :)

http://www.e-dehillerin.fr/index.php

Have a very lovely day :) Big hugs :) xo

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Phyl, That hot chocolate recipe looks so good. I love 'good' hot chocolate... I'm sure it's the whipping cream that makes it so darn good!!!! ha ha

I have seen Smilebox before --but haven't used it. You did great... Love the picture of your little neighbor.

Hugs,
Betsy

jojo-caramel said...

Oh... i forgot to mention that your recipe is one of the many french recipes of hot chocolate, which one sounds delicious! I need a cup of hot chocolate now:) It's only 9:50 am :)
Have a good day! xoxo