Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Little Inspiration

A gift from some friends
http://jojo-caramel.blogspot.com/ which has been well-loved thus far...has given me ideas! Thank you Jojo and daughter :)
I wanted to participate in the etsy shop Haiti By Hand
 and decided to make a copycat elephant for one thing.





My elephant has a jumprope

of yo-yos. I am in the process of emailing the listing of this and other items made by me and a neighbor/friend...please continue to visit that shop and or donate your own crafts for the Haitians.
And thank you for the bookmarks for my friend!!!

10 comments:

Monica@The White Bench said...

Fabulous! Both the elliphonts...and such a worthy cause.
I will make a bookmark too, shall I just send it to you in an envelope?
Hugs,
Monicaxo
P.S My Mom also sometimes calls me Kim ;)) x

aBohemianMarket said...

Hi Phyllis:
i love the elephants!!! A lot.
peace & love
carole

The French Bear said...

Looks so cute and cuddly! I like the rope of yo yo's!!
Shall I send you a bookmark?
I am trying to catch up on all the blogs I missed, very bad computer!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Blissitydoodah said...

Sure! Thank you! Anyone needing my address should email me at pcovington270@bellsouth.net

jojo-caramel said...

Wonderful lovable Lady elephant! She so cheerful! I love her yo-yos! Big Hugs my friend :) xoxo

hometown girl said...

what a lovely thing to do! thank you for visiting my blog today :) susan

Household 6 said...

That rocks my socks! They're super funky :) The jumprope of yoyos is brilliant, you smart little thang!

Household 6 said...

P.S.
HAHAHAHA, I love how Kurt Cobain, err, I mean my baby's daddy, is featured as the photo on my blog update. *snort*

Roses and Lilacs said...

I saw your post on Betsy's site and just had to come over and say hi. Your idea of popcorn with M&M's sounds so good. Guess what I'll having for dinner tonight:)

And I see you have a collie. Best dogs in the world. Everybody should have one.

Have a great day!
Marnie

Betsy from Tennessee said...

What a cute little elephant, Phyl... I love the colors ---and the 'jump rope' is such a cute added addition.

You are so sweet to do this...
Hugs,
Betsy